Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stunning video of really weird UAP

Magical Realist Offline
Cellphone video from Facebook. A passenger on a plane is (plausibly) recording the view outside the window. An object is seen speeding by the plane. The video is slowed down and the object is magnified for examination. What the hell?!! The uap is bizarre even by believers' standards!!! Does not appear faked or CGI at all. A stunning capture of solid uap evidence! Take away: Reality is stranger than we can imagine. They may not be what we think they are!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/944338943650631
Zinjanthropos Offline
Looks faked. First there’s no way to know if the object is outside. I see reflections in glass while camera operator adjusts in seat but can’t say if object actually moves in front of it. Secondly when the object first enters from the right the top dome appears to shift to the right by the time it exits the frame, so much so that it’s on an angle.

Two different objects on top of one another dangling from a string moving past a camera lens at a fair speed. What happens if one is shaped to collect air below it, is drag created, will the dome attempt to lift off? Doesn’t look right to me but my first impression was that this is 2 pieces of a button snap swinging on a string.
Magical Realist Offline
Quote:Doesn’t look right to me but my first impression was that this is 2 pieces of a button snap swinging on a string.

LOL Ahh yes. 2 pieces of a button dangling from a string! It is all so clear now. Tks for debunking this! Cry
Zinjanthropos Offline
(Apr 8, 2024 06:49 PM)Magical Realist Wrote:
Quote:Doesn’t look right to me but my first impression was that this is 2 pieces of a button snap swinging on a string.

LOL Ahh yes. 2 pieces of a button dangling from a string! It is all so clear now. Tks for debunking this! Cry

Well MR why don’t you prove it real for all of us?
Syne Offline
If it is outside of the window, looks like an arrant mylar balloon.
Magical Realist Offline
Quote:Well MR why don’t you prove it real for all of us?

For one thing it's too weird for anyone to make up. I go thru lots of uap videos on Facebook and the fake CGI ones are easily identifiable by being too slick and Hollywoodish. And the object always looks photoshopped in and moves in a fake manner. Inconsistent lighting and shadows are also a clue of fakery. This video has none of those traits. Also, when magnified it shows more details that couldn't be seen. Also look for videos where the uap is caught as if by accident. Like this one:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/296713000089853

That's why I like airplane passenger cellphone videos. There are 100,000 flights a day worldwide. Somebody's GOT to spot something!

IMO It is real and strange and amazing evidence. And no...it isn't a mylar balloon. lol

Here's another one that looks authentic:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/384788384508078
Syne Offline
Here's a "UFO" that is more readily identified as a star-shaped mylar balloon.

In the final image sent to MUFON, a clear star shape can be seen.

Mr Brando said it was nothing more than a helium filled mylar balloon, which had been carried off by the wind.

He said: "Yes, it is a star-shaped mylar balloon."
- https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/733...rnia-MUFON

The OP one is just seen from the bottom, where you can see only four of the star points (with some sort of design and writing on it), but the fifth is obscured by the inflated body.

The bottommost one here illustrates seeing only four of the star points:

[Image: 5127e6ibOvL.jpg]

Compare:

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-08-200922.png]

It's the exact same shape.

But that must be a total coincidence, huh? No way a helium filled mylar balloon could possible be floating in the air.
Magical Realist Offline
(Apr 9, 2024 02:14 AM)Syne Wrote: Here's a "UFO" that is more readily identified as a star-shaped mylar balloon.

In the final image sent to MUFON, a clear star shape can be seen.

Mr Brando said it was nothing more than a helium filled mylar balloon, which had been carried off by the wind.

He said: "Yes, it is a star-shaped mylar balloon."
- https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/733...rnia-MUFON

The OP one is just seen from the bottom, where you can see only four of the star points (with some sort of design and writing on it), but the fifth is obscured by the inflated body.

The bottommost one here illustrates seeing only four of the star points:

Compare:

It's the exact same shape.

But that must be a total coincidence, huh? No way a helium filled mylar balloon could possible be floating in the air.

No..in no way does it resemble a star shaped mylar balloon. Mylar balloons are made of some brightly colored reflective material. The uap is flat black. Besides, its seen travelling faster than the plane itself. Balloons don't do that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article The Pentagon's new UAP report is seriously flawed? C C 0 17 Apr 13, 2024 07:00 PM
Last Post: C C
  What If Aliens Are Here? The UFO UAP Phenomenon Kornee 9 367 Nov 11, 2022 09:26 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  Why science suddenly has a lot to say about UFOs and UAP C C 1 113 Sep 23, 2022 05:51 AM
Last Post: Kornee
  Navy says no to the release of UAP videos Magical Realist 2 113 Sep 14, 2022 09:37 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  UAP footage captured by helicopter + Psychic experiments inspired "Stranger Things" C C 1 116 May 29, 2022 06:09 PM
Last Post: Magical Realist
  Disturbing video of hundreds of blackbirds crashing is not as weird as thought C C 3 145 Feb 19, 2022 04:14 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Scientists: Really interested enough to demand access to military's raw UAP data? C C 0 79 Jul 1, 2021 07:52 PM
  A list of every place aliens could be hiding + Senate confirms UAP program's survival C C 0 132 Jun 24, 2020 07:27 PM