Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Finally at the SHOT Show scene in Las Vegas 2024 (Vanessa Blank)

C C Offline
PREVIOUS: Viva Las Vegas: off to the USA with Jörg Sprave, to the Shot Show
- - - - - - - - - -

(DIY) WILD WOMAN BUSHCRAFT
https://youtu.be/qvXQ84hBHCE

INTRO: I visit the world's largest gun show - the SHOT Show in Las Vegas. It's all about bows, crossbows, knives and weapons of all kinds. But take a look for yourself...

Shot Show - Las Vegas 2024. The biggest gun show in the world. Knives, bows & much more.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qvXQ84hBHCE
confused2 Offline
Well! That was everything I expected it to be. Ya vole. Austrian girl buying veppons kind'a unlocked my creative writing instinct. Somewhere between Bond film and Night of the Living Dead - not sure because Pi (AI) has only just got started. It's looking good, very good - half of me is looking forward to the next instalment and the other half is creeped out by what I'm seeing.

Quote:"The well-dressed man, whose name was Bartholomew Fairfax, offered Mr. Smith a polite nod. 'I can assure you that my intentions are sound, Mr. Smith. You see, I represent a... private security firm with a growing need for reliable weapons. If we can reach an agreement, I'm sure it will be quite lucrative for both of us.'
C C Offline
(Feb 2, 2024 12:58 PM)confused2 Wrote: Well! That was everything I expected it to be. Ya vole. Austrian girl buying veppons kind'a unlocked my creative writing instinct. [...]

Vanessa and her associates are actually German or Deutschland proper. So that might or might not rachet up the eerie resonance an extra degree. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY: Is this the best modular emergency backpack? Be prepared. (Vanessa Blank) C C 0 39 Apr 30, 2024 04:12 PM
Last Post: C C
  DIY treasure hunting: Found a forlorn gravestone in the forest (Vanessa Blank) C C 0 61 Apr 19, 2024 05:40 PM
  DIY hanging chair for camp (Vanessa Blank) C C 0 84 Apr 14, 2024 06:29 PM
  The most medicinal mushroom for survival & life-threatening diseases? (Vanessa Blank) C C 2 172 Mar 15, 2024 02:29 AM
Last Post: confused2
  Las Vegas: no guns. Behind the scenes. Flight. Hotel room. Private. (Vanessa Blank) C C 0 183 Feb 11, 2024 07:34 PM
  Viva Las Vegas: off to the USA with Jörg Sprave, to the Shot Show (Vanessa Blank) C C 2 221 Jan 30, 2024 07:13 PM
  DIY: "Absolute chaos - as if a bomb hit." (Vanessa Blank) C C 0 202 Dec 14, 2023 09:48 PM
  DIY insane person destroys bushcraft camp. Leaves creepy message. (Vanessa Blank) C C 3 446 Nov 22, 2023 09:56 PM
  Check⁉️ Animal emergency food from the beach. Disgusting, but edible. (Vanessa Blank) C C 1 222 Nov 10, 2023 12:50 AM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Cooking like 100 years ago + Kidscamp: 3 days of bushcraft with kids (Vanessa Blank) C C 0 196 Nov 5, 2023 07:29 PM